Embroidery Patch Iron On Sew On Applique for Jeans
Material: Polyester Yarn
Heat Transfer Time: 20s
Temperature: Around 150 -160 degrees
Pressure: Medium pressure
Application: Jeans, Neckline Collar Bust Dress, Clothing, Bags
Notice: Flat ironing
- Clean the the cloth and place it on the appropriate part, attach the glue side to the cloth
- Cover a silicone paper on the cloth.
- Adjust the heat press iron to 150 degrees. After the temperature is reached, press it directly for 20s in the position of the cloth.
- Important: Wait for 5 minutes. Cool Peeling
- If it is not strong enough, repeat the 2-4 steps again.
Use the sewing machine to make a circle on the edge of the patch. It is recommended to use same color as the border to sew.